Your privacy and safety are important to us. We do not collect any more personal information than is necessary for the operation of the website.
2. What security is in place to keep your personal data secure?
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to the information you provide, but we cannot guarantee that any information we receive or store electronically is totally secure.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
4. Is it possible to gain access and browse our Website without disclosing personal data?
Yes, some areas of the Website can be accessed without disclosing personal information. However, other services offered by the Websites will ask for personal details.
5. How do we use the personal information we gather?
Any personal information we collect from the Website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
Such personal data may be used to provide you with details of our services, to provide marketing information if you show that you want to receive such information and to help us analyse site usage to develop the Websites and for our general administrative purposes.
6. Do we disclose our users' personal information to third parties?
We do not share your personal information with third parties except as we are required to do by law.
7. Do you have the right to access and/or change the information we hold about you?
Yes. to receive a copy of any information that we currently hold about you or to change such information please send your contact details to the following address:
Magical Moments Videos,
13 Welland Close,
Staffordshire DE15 0AG
© Magical Moments Videos 2019 Page updated 13th August 2018